Latest Artist :

Wildside Lingerie

Did you guys hear? Fall is coming – can I get a collective HOORAY! out there anyone? I love Fall weather, and even though we have to wait for it a few weeks later than everyone else down here in Florida, that doesn’t stop me from adding some of my favorite Fall patterns to my wardrobe. My number one go to pattern this year? Cheetah print. That’s right – it’s wild, chic and undeniably flirty. Here’s some of my favorite ways to incorporate it in to my wardrobe:


And who says cheetah print can only go as far as your outerwear? I love having some frisky lingerie pieces to wear under my outfits. Bella Bella Boutique has two gorgeous collections I’m just itching to get my hands on.


>> Beautiful Bottoms Quartz Silk Short Robe, Playsuit, Tunic

>> Dirty Pretty Things Vivian Pale Pink Bodysuit, Padded Bra and Thong

How do you feel about animal prints for Fall? I can’t get enough!

Xoxo,
Erinn – Bella Bella Boutique Blog Contributor
 

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Photography Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger