Latest Artist :

Fall Lingerie - Rich and Deep Colors


The beginning of September is approaching (can you believe it?) and that means one thing is for sure – it’s time to embrace Fall and start transitioning over your wardrobe.

For me, I love accessorizing with bold statement pieces and fun prints (remember the cheetah print obsession?) But my go to pieces are always dark and rich in color to compliment my mood. Fall and Winter really brings out my love for dark colors and I can’t wait to whip out my black, brown and maroon pieces this Fall!

And while jackets, pants and boots seem to be only a few of the items on my mind, I can’t help swooning over darker shades of lingerie, robes, and boudoir gowns.


1 // Beautiful Bottoms Black Pearl Tunic with Stone Embellishment – This is probably my favorite piece in the group. It’s wildly sexy while still giving you coverage in all the right places.

2 // Rosa Silk & Lace Knicker by Sonata Lingerie – I love lace even more in the Fall, if that’s possible. I think the deep hues compliment the delicate details so perfectly.

3 // Ludique Catarina Bodysuit – I think this is a great staple to have for your lingerie as outerwear collection. Throw this on with a great pair of skinny jeans and a blazer, it’s the perfect Fall wardrobe necessity.

4 // La Lilouche Delia Silk Maxi Gown – This rich burgundy maxi gown is on my wish list. The stunning details are so very Grecian and the cut will only enhance your figure in all the right places.

5 // Beautiful Bottoms Jade Silk Playsuit – I adore this shade for Fall. It’s deep stone shade of green is a great choice for this playsuit.

6 // Beauty Lace Bra by Oh La La Cheri Paris – a gorgeous balconnet bra made of black lace? Yes, please and thank you.

See what I mean? Going bold with dark colors this Fall is totally possible. What are your go to favorite Autumn colors?

Xoxo,
Erinn – Bella Bella Blog Contributor


Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Photography Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger