Latest Artist :

Body Sculpt Wraps


Like many other women, I resolved to lose a certain amount of weight this year back in January. I'm slowly making progress on my goal (13 pounds!), but I have to admit that sometimes I wish for a magical solution for my problem areas. Right now, it's my thighs and my stomach.

This week, Bella Bella Boutique is introducing new Body Sculpt Wraps which may be the answer to my problem area prayers. As a child of two scientists, I wanted to know how these wraps worked so I went digging around for some information on the internet. The active ingredient in these wraps is COQ10, which is a coenzyme and a powerful antioxidant. COQ10 is found in various foods such as avocados, and has all kinds of health benefits.

The Body Sculpt Wraps act like a detox treatment and a fat burner for the cells in the area that come into contact with the wrap. The wrap purges the toxins and fat from the cells, and then aids in burning extra fat in that area. You can use the wrap once a week, and you'll lose 1 to 3 inches each time you use it. These wraps can target the thighs, waist, or your arms.

Since the wrap works at the cellular level, the results won't disappear after a few days. Obviously you'll see greater results over time with a healthy diet and exercise, or by drinking water and green tea in large amounts, but these wraps are great as a spot treatment for areas where you feel like you aren't getting the results that you want.

by Holly ( Blog Contributor for Bella Bella Boutique)

Here is some before/after pictures of actual clients using the Body Scultp Wraps:






* Remember to consume 75% of your daily diet from green foods for optimal health and nutrition. Powder Green Foods are an excellent choice for a busy lifestyle, but also try to consume raw greens if you can. {Healthy Tip Courtesy of M3 Lifestyle} *



Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and RSS.
Shop with us at BellaBellaBoutique.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Photography Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger