Latest Artist :

Welcome...

Welcome to Privé-the boudoir blog! Not just for boudoir but also featuring my "Femme" portraits and all sorts of pretty things! A place to show off your curves and throw off your trackie daks and get glam!

For the last 6 months I have been working on a personal project I dubbed "Project X". Inspired by a set of beautiful black & white prints I saw in a beauty parlor, I wanted to recreate the glamour and elegance of Hollywood's golden era,when being sexy was a subtle art. Those on the world of Facebook who follow my page are the only ones to have seen these images,so it's about time I sent them out into the www. Shot on location at Casuarina Country Inn in the Hunter Valley with the superpowers of the CHIC artistry hair and make-up team and 3 of my lovely friends, we spent the day being pampered, playing dress ups and having a good giggle! My models are all "real women" who are married with kids and loved the chance to "bring some sexy back" - it's not often you get to spoil yourself as a mum!
So here's the first release of the vintage boudoir for Project X...more to come soon!






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Photography Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger